Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Taste of Baguio

Hola! As I am scrolling down some of my pictures last year, it made me think about one of the most unforgettable journey experience I had;  Hmmm... My 3 days vacation in Baguio, known as The City of Pines in the Philippines, obviously because there's a lot of pines there =)

It was a Friday night when my cousin asked me to go with her, and since its a week end, I said YES!!! I rushed and went to their place after a hard days work from the office. We supposed to travel that night but then something came up and we ended up sitting on a couch for our Tequila Session = )

The following day, Saturday at about 10 in the morning, we all packed up for a long road trip to Baguio. We had a stop over at the Soup Bowl of the Philippines in Villasis, Pangasinan. I was really amazed when we reached the town. Imagine, you can buy different variants of crops.. from fruits to veggies at a very reasonable prices.. (Mind you, I bought 1 kilo of Eggplant for only 10 bucks). That's really something, ei?

We arrived at exactly 6 in the evening; our place is located in Bakakeng near Camp 7 and Burnham Park and since all of us are tired of that long road trip, after our dinner and a lil chit-chat we ended up sleeping.

Sunday, I woke up early because of the excitement.. I took a bathe and headed myself outside for a pictorial. (Though it's freezing cold, of course there's a heater to keep the water warm) LOL.

Afetr 3 years from my last visit, I noticed that the place is quite the same except for the fact that more and more people come to this place once in a while to forget and escape the stressfull life in Manila... =)
 
Hmmm... I'm sure, i will keep on coming back to this place and live a sweet life even for just a day.. Woohoooo =) 


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...