Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pain in My Heart

As I was scrolling down for the latest posts from my friends on Facebook, I was intrigued with a video post of the song " Pain in My Heart" sung by Second Wind.  For some reason (which I don't  know), I felt the song so much and it really moved me big time! I kept on playing it over and over again and at some point, I didn't notice that tears were already flowing from my eyes! The song was very sad and it expresses so much agony from a very good relationship that has come to an end. Then, it made me think for a while and asked myself...What if it will happen to me? What should I do? How can I carry on? Can I take it? Lot of questions starts to run through my mind which for a while made it palpitate.
 

Photo Courtesy: Goggle Images

Can you imagine yourself sitting on a couch or lying on the bed crying all day and night while reminiscing the past looking at your pictures together? Oh boy, I don't think I can take that! Nobody wants to be broken hearted and that's the feeling I don't ever want to experience!!! Hmmm, enough of this mellow drama....All I want is to share the song =) To those who haven't heard it yet, here it is... Enjoy and feel each word!!! I'm sure it will move you big time just like what happened to me!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the song though it so sad

Unknown said...

Pain in your heart.tsk tsk. so sad. what else can i say. "kudos to him because he left someone so precious like you! it's his lost not yours."

kriscie_crazy said...

Hi G-raf,thanks for liking but this is not my story...haven't experience it yet and never in my imagination that i would like to experience such...i just want to share the song =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...